445-461 Spencer Street, West Melbourne
Building - Warehouse
Corner Of Opportunity
Situated on the cusp of the Melbourne CBD is this large brick office/showroom of 1,381 sqm (approx) with lower level carpaking and workshop of 669 sqm (approx) with brilliant residential development potential. The property boasts a frontage to Spencer Street of over 37 metres and features:
* Site Area of 1,381 sqm (approx)
* 3 Street Frontages
* Flexible Mixed Use Zoning
* 4 Story Height Limit with potential for further levels (STCA)
* Current rental income of $193,079 per annum plus GST with the current lease expiring on 31 March 2016
* Opportunity to invest, undertake a residential development or occupy at the end of the lease
* Superb fast growing city fringe location close to Docklands, Etihad Stadium, Public Transport, CBD, Errol Street and Flagstaff Gardens.
Please contact the exclusive selling agents for further information and to arrange an inspection.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING 20 NOVEMBER 2014 AT 4.00 PM
- Property ID - 755377
- Building Size - 2050 m2
- Land Size - 1381 m2